If you have very little “me time” but would like to truly nurture yourself in what little time you do have, this 10-minute meditation is for you.
Just sit down in peace and quiet and just feel the deepest parts of yourself, with no thoughts, no feelings, and none of the external things that constantly demand your attention.
- You can do this meditation any time you need to just feel yourself and find inner peace and quiet.
- The meditation takes only 10 minutes, and you will be able to feel a huge shift if you do it on a daily basis or even just a few times a week
- It is incredibly simple – you can begin right away – and yes: anyone can do this
- There is nothing airy-fairy about it – it is very straightforward and based on scientific research about how our brain works
- And the best part: you don’t even have to LEARN HOW TO MEDITATE. All you have to do is sit down in a quiet place, put on headphones, and press play. Then I will take you through the rest step by step
You can hear a free sample of this meditation here:
Practical and technical stuff:
It is super easy to download this product to your computer, and you get instant access after you pay.*
You pay completely safely via PayPal so that we never get access to your credit card information. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can simply pay with your preferred credit card.
Shortly after payment, you will receive an email with the links to your meditation.
When you click on the links in the email you receive, your computer will automatically start downloading the audio file.
Please download your audio to your computer within 15 days after purchase.
If you don’t receive an email, please check your spam filter. If you use Gmail or Hotmail, please look for tabs or folders named “promotions” or “unwanted mail” or similar. If none of this works, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to assist you as quickly as possible.
*Please note that iPads, iPhones and similar are not designed to download things so if you want to save it, you should do it on a computer.