THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE DARKNESS:
THE FILMS OF DAVID LYNCH
This product consists of:
A 74-minute mp3 audio course
A 10-page pdf booklet
In this audio course, Annette will give you the basic tools for decoding Lost Highway and Mulholland Dr. She will walk you through scenes from those two films to show you how the films of David Lynch are much less incomprehensible than they may appear. “The clues are all there for a correct interpretation,” Lynch himself says, and this audio course will show you how to see and read those clues.
Among other things you will learn
- Why Lynch’s films are much less confounding than they may appear
- How you can begin solving their mystery with just a few basic skills
- How to read Lost Highway and Mulholland Dr.
- Which parts of yourself you need to access in order to understand Lynch’s films
- Why being afraid of the man under your bed when you were a child was a good thing for decoding Lynch
This audio course is the second of a two-part lecture that Annette gave at the European Film College. The first part, The Journey Through the Darkness: The Films of Martin Scorsese, can be purchased seperately. Each audio course functions on it’s own and you can just listen to it separately, or you can listen to the combination of the two for the full benefit.
PRACTICAL AND TECHNICAL STUFF:
It is easy to download this product to your own computer.
You can pay securely and in your own currency on PayPal. Thus we don’t get access to your sensitive credit card information. Shortly after your payment is finalized you will receive an email containing the links to your audio course and your booklet. When you click these links, the audio course and booklet will be downloaded to your computer.
Please download the product to your computer within 15 days after purchase.