Get Annette’s exclusive 60-minute audio recording
AN INTRODUCTION to
THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
“However unlikeable or atrocious, Scorsese’s characters are reflections of each and every one of us. His films hold up a mirror, offering us an opportunity to learn essential truths about ourselves. No wonder THE WOLF OF WALL STREET caused such an uproar: after all, do we really care to be faced with the undeniable truth that Jordan Belfort, c’est moi?” ~Annette
Annette Wernblad is an internationally acclaimed author, teacher, speaker, film expert, and the author of THE PASSION OF MARTIN SCORSESE.
IN HER INTRODUCTION TO THE WOLF OF WALL STREET, YOU WILL LEARN
- why the controversy over The Wolf of Wall Street has been so vehement
- why people’s indignation over it only makes sense if we disregard every other movie Scorsese has ever made
- why the film is so long
- what auteur-analysis is and why you can use it to get more out of almost any film ever made
- why Donnie Azoff may be the key to getting to the bottom of this film
- how the The Wolf of Wall Street holds up a mirror, reflecting some a sore spot of our culture
- why the final scene of every Scorsese picture takes it to a whole other level of insight and profundity
- and much much more
Fill in the form below if you want to receive the 60-minute audio AN INTRODUCTION TO THE WOLF OF WALL STREET absolutely FREE. The mp3 will land in your inbox within minutes after you sign up. You will also get a complimentary subscription to Annette’s ezine on film and film analysis.