Most of the time we can’t really hear those stories inside that truly matter to us and long to be lived out – our hopes and dreams for the future, the stories that we yearn to start creating and living. Our inner voice, like a tiny, lovely flute, is constantly being drowned out by a ceaseless bombardment of information and noise from the outside.
If you have very little “me time” but would like to truly nurture yourself in what little time you do have, this 10-minute meditation is for you.
Would you like to be able to hear the stories that your own inner voice voice tells you? To find the clarity to focus on the things that really matter to you rather than rushing from one distraction to the next?
My 10-minute meditation is only $10, and it is the easiest and simplest meditation you will ever find. It allows you to sit down in peace and quiet and feel the deepest parts of yourself instead of all the external things that constantly demand your attention.
- You can use this meditation any time you need to just feel yourself, to truly hear your inner voice
- It takes only 10 minutes, and you will be able to feel a huge shift if you do it on a daily basis – or even just a few times a week
- It is incredibly simple: you can begin right away – and yes, anyone can do this
- There is nothing airy-fairy about it – it is very straightforward and sober, based on scientific research about how our brain works
- And the best part? You don’t even have to LEARN HOW TO MEDITATE. You just sit down in a quiet place, put on headphones, and press play. Then I will take you through the rest step by step
You will get instant access to the meditation as you as you have checked out.
GET a free sample OF THE MEDITATION:
Kind words from happy customers
Myth Story Journey – Henrik
As one of many who have attended Annette's classes on the hero myth and journey in the movies I cannot recommend her writings and teaching on the topic highly enough. I've always felt enriched after these courses and watching movies today is an even greater pleasure than it was before I got acquainted with Annette's enlightening thoughts.
Henrik Frederiksen (Senior Vice President)
Seeing – Tim Maloney
Thanks Annette for helping me see.
Mouffetartine – Irene
Annette – Michael
Lynch + Annette – Sally
Sally A.Ward / My Life is Twin Peaks